A minha foto
Nome:
Localização: Barcelos, Minho, Portugal

Apetece-me espetar palavras. Sim, é esse o verbo. Apetece-me espetá-las com fúria só para dizer que escrevo com convicção. Não... Só para dizer que me liberto. Sim, é isso.

quinta-feira, abril 07, 2005

Alone


From childhood's hour I have not been

As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Edgar Allan Poe (1830)

4 Comentários:

Blogger Shadow comentou...

Edgar Allan Poe. Um dos meus poetas favoritos, e este poema, um dos que mais aprecio. Não sei o porquê, mas sinto uma grande proximidade com este poema.
Kisses*****

07 abril, 2005 20:32  
Blogger HRC comentou...

Por agora, só um obrigado pela visita.

07 abril, 2005 23:22  
Anonymous Anónimo comentou...

a poesia de Alan Poe é divina... boa escolha... jinhz e obrigado pela visita ao meu blog... e sim sou eu que escrevo...
cartasdeamorparati.blogspot.com

08 abril, 2005 12:38  
Blogger aloeVera comentou...

simplesmente lindo. adoro este poema do poe. Engraçado que quando me deparei com ele pela primeira vez foi numa música... belissima :D **

19 abril, 2005 23:30  

Enviar um comentário

<< Início